Connect with a community of arts enthusiasts through a Hylton Center sponsorship.
Sponsorships at the Hylton Center offer outstanding visibility and hospitality opportunities. Hylton Center staff work with each sponsor to reach specific audiences and find the best avenues for visibility, providing a steppingstone for relationship building.
Benefits are flexible and tailored to the needs of the sponsor. Sponsorships may include the following, depending on the level of support:
- Membership in the Copper Circle of the Friends of the Hylton Center
- Complimentary tickets to sponsored performances or events
- Discounts on tickets to additional performances or events
- Opportunity to host events at the Hylton Center
- Inclusion in marketing campaigns for sponsored performances or events
- Onsite recognition at sponsored performances or events
- Your logo hyperlinked on the Hylton Center website
- And much more!
Sponsors work with the Hylton Center’s professional staff to build the sponsorship packages that best fit their needs. Whether it be a single performance or event, a performance series, or one of our programs, the Hylton Center has plenty of sponsorship opportunities available.
- Hylton Presents – The Hylton Center’s premier national and international touring artist series
- Hylton Family Series – Fun family entertainment at affordable family prices
- Matinee Idylls – A fantastic "menu" of distinguished musicians presenting a colorful variety of music chamber- style, including a delicious catered lunch and post-performance reception with the artists
- American Roots Series – Up-close, down-home concerts with the best of bluegrass, folk, country, blues, and more
- Hylton Center EXTRA! – Special bookings throughout the year of big-name artists or up-and-coming acts
- Custom series – Combine two or more related performances (theme, genre, holiday, etc.) within our performance series for your custom sponsorship.
View the calendar to see what events and performances are scheduled.
- Arts Alive! - Free, family-friendly festival featuring a variety of local artists and arts organizations
- Special Events – Celebratory, exclusive events scheduled through the season, including the annual Copper Circle Dinner and the Season Announcement Event
- Anniversary Gala – Black-tie optional evening offering unparalleled opportunities for entertaining clients and networking
It is no secret that public funding for arts education is at risk. Today, it is more important than ever to provide artistic instruction outside the traditional classroom. The Hylton Performing Arts Center has taken up that charge – to provide meaningful and rich arts education opportunities for students of all ages at the beautiful Hylton Center.
Since 2014, the Veterans and the Arts Initiative has served as an arts and community hub for our local Veterans, Servicemembers, their families, military caregivers, and community members. The Initiative has brought our community together at the Hylton Performing Arts Center to engage with the arts through performances, workshops, lessons, exhibitions, and special events that have featured the arts, including music, visual art, dance, and poetry.
For more information on sponsorships with the Hylton Center, please contact Dylan Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-7061.