Do you love the performing arts and connecting people to inspiring experiences? Consider becoming a Hylton Center Ambassador!
Hylton Center Ambassadors are arts-inclined members of the community with a passion for the performing arts and an interest in increasing the Hylton Center’s visibility and impact within their respective communities. They help build audiences that reflect the community in scope and diversity, as well as assist with local outreach initiatives.
How You Can Help
Hylton Center Ambassadors convey the wide scope of diverse programming and genres available to Hylton Center patrons of all ages through the following outreach activities:
- Share Hylton Center information with your network through word of mouth, email, and/or social media
- Represent the Hylton Center at select community events (local fairs; Chamber of Commerce receptions; information tables at Hylton performances)
- Introduce friends, colleagues, and guests to the Hylton Center by bringing them to a performance using a special coupon code
- Help cultivate young audiences by promoting 50% youth ticket discounts to Hylton Presents performances
- Connect social, community, and professional groups to the Hylton Center through Group Sales discounts
- Ambassador Welcome Gift
- Exclusive invitation to annual Season Preview unveiling
- “Ask Me About the Hylton Center” promotional button
- Special ticket discount for Ambassadors’ first-time Hylton Center guests
Most Hylton Center Ambassadors spend 2-3 hours a month participating in this program, whether representing the Hylton in the community or simply sharing an upcoming performance with their personal and professional networks.
Fill out the form below. A member from the Hylton Center team will respond within ...