Current Employment Opportunities
Please find below a list of open positions at the Hylton Performing Arts Center. To view the position details and/or apply to an open position, click on the position title and it will take you to the appropriate page on jobs.gmu.edu.
- Ticket Office Manager
- Financial Reporting and Grants Analyst
- General Stagehand (PT)
Requires a basic understanding of technical theater and working with artists. Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed and must be attentive, able to follow instructions and a team player. Must be able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 30 lbs for short distances. For more information and to apply please contact Chris Burrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
For available part-time Ticket Office positions, please contact email@example.com
For available part-time Usher positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2024 Marketing Internship
The College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) at George Mason University seeks qualified marketing and communications interns for fall 2023 and spring 2024. This position will work with the CVPA, Center for the Arts and Hylton Performing Arts Center marketing staff to promote performances, events, and programs.
Internships may have various areas of focus including:
- General marketing support including reviewing and editing patron-focused communications and website content;
- General publicity support including compiling earned media coverage, updating press contacts, and entering events into external calendars;
- Multimedia (videography/photography) collection support;
- Grassroots outreach;
- Email Marketing editing.
12-15 hours/week minimum preferred. Scheduling is flexible. Internships are unpaid.
- Ability to independently manage time-sensitive projects;
- Strong writing, editing/proofreading skills;
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Mac experience is a plus).
For full consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to Kirstin Franko by November 1, 2023.